Mill and Mine Supply Company Inc. is a family owned company that was founded in 1955 by I.D. Lawrence II and O.M. Ledford. Mill and Mine Supply Company was first a major supplier of the coal mining industry in the Southeast.
Our company today is a major distributor for many domestic manufacturers. Our product lines include abrasives, agricultural implements, arborist supplies, cable & accessories, casters, chain, electric motors, hand tools, hose and couplings, nylon slings, pumps, rigging hardware, rope, small engines, Stihl outdoor power equipment, tarps, wire rope slings, cable and accessories.
We also have an extensive Parts Department for manufacturers such as Briggs & Stratton, Kohler, Tecumseh, Tuthill, Honda, Kawasaki, Laser, Murray, MTD, Onan, Oregon, Rotary, and Stihl. Being in business for 60+ years we have developed many business contacts and are able to special order hard to find items. We look forward to serving you quality products at competitive prices.
1910 Dayton Blvd.
Chattanooga, Tennessee 37405
- 60 years of experience
- Mill & Mine carries insurance
- Hours of operation are 8-5 M-F
- Accepts credit cards, checks, and cash.
- Marlon Phipps, President
- LeighAnne Phipps, Vice President
- Gary Burton, Sales
- Lila Ferrell, Sales Manager
- Eric Phipps, Sales
- Eddie Monroe, Sales / Customer Service
- Dennis Giles, Sales in Small Engines and Outdoor Equipment
- Scott Moore, Sales in Go-Carts, Small engines and Chain Saws